Monday 29 April 2013

Ideas For First Window Display

Here are some images that I collected to show Catherine as first ideas for my window display at Hepwrights.













This is a final mood board that I created to take in to show Catherine in our next meeting the following day. I Also planned to draw a sketch of a rough idea of what  the window might start to look like.
 You can see from this mood board that the main colour is still red because it is still the colour that is associated with Valentines day, however I plan on mixing the colour red and contrasting it with another colour maybe blue.

The idea of using a tree is something that I really liked from the displays I found and that I liked whether it be a tree made from twigs or something that was made to look like a tree. For the colour of the tree I feel that white would work the best because it is bold enough to stand out but still neutral enough that it will go with whatever else is going on around it on being hung on the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment