Monday 29 April 2013

Tumblr

Although I plan on my blog being my main source of promoting my ideas about my Visual Merchandising I have also decided to create a Tumblr account.
There were a few reasons for creating this account  the main one being it is another platform I can use to show what I am doing with my work this way more people will see it.
Also Tumblr is great for showing  quick ideas and inspiration for window displays and styling ideas.


By  using my Tumblr alongside my blog I think that the two will work together well. My initial  ideas that come to me and things I have found that inspire me will be on my Tumblr account and then my blog will go into more detail about why I like these things I have found and how I believe they will translate into a window display or photo shoot.

So here it is my Tumblr account  feel free to take a look and let me know what you think.


Any people that have a Tumblr Follow me to see what I'm up to and what window is coming next =] x

No comments:

Post a Comment