Sunday 5 May 2013

Creating My CV.





Designing a creative CV that reflects your personality and work  is important. My CV reflects my personality because its fun,quirky and slightly chaotic.
I picked the font 'Impact Label' as it looks like a Dynamo tape writer I remember being younger and spending hours playing with my pink and orange Dynamo making labels for everything I could.
For this reason I decided that it would be the best font for me as it brings back memories but also it is a bold and fun font.
My CV is all on angles  keeping away from the normal CV writing in straight lines across the page. I felt that this made my CV interesting and eye catching.
In the top left and corner is a self portrait of me and my step dad. I used this picture to describe  myself, the photograph was taken off my favorite camera that is a film fish eye camera. I didn't have any serious self portraits of myself on a SLR camera so this lomography camera was the next best thing. Including the fish eye photograph also shows a different style of photography that I like to use that is a lot more natural and fun than some of my other photography.
On my CV I also decided to include a selection of images from my portfolio this should interest people give them an idea what my work is like and make them want to view my website.

Let me know what you all think of my CV and how you would change it or do differently.
The next thing i need to do is to create a Z card.

No comments:

Post a Comment