Tuesday 7 May 2013

photographs from the studio shoot

Today I edited and retouched soon of the photographs from the shoot i created for Hepwright's's last week.
Some of these images are my personal favorites and the best work I have created in the past three years of universty.
There were only two problems that made the shoot difficult the first being that my make up artist did not turn up to so i had to find a first year studio to create a make up style on the spot as the make up artist had the final face charts. Luckily the makeup idea that I had decided on for the shoot wasn't to extravagant and was quite easy to explain so in the end the make up wasn't to different to what I wanted.
The second problem  was the size of the studio. The studio was perfect for shooting one model at a time however once both of the models where in frame it felt a bit to cramped and they didn't have as much room to move about Because of this issue there is a lot more singular shots and less group shots.
Here's some of the photographs let me know what you think.









No comments:

Post a Comment