Sunday 5 May 2013

Models.

For my photo shoot I decided that having more than one model would work best then I could see how the clothes would work differently on each model and I could also create some shots with more than one model in.
Originally I wanted to have both male and female models but once I had spoken to Catherine  we decided that we would use just female models this was due to the lack of male models that would work in the shoot and the limited menswear we had to work with that week.

As we were shooting vintage garments it was important to find models that were slim as clothes were made smaller then because as a nation we were thinner.

The first model I had in mind was Ellisha White. She is a first year fashion photography student so  she knows what works well in front  of the camera.

Catherine agreed that Ellisha would be great and  then picked a model that she wanted to be part of the images.

This is Emily Hinkley
 
I think these two will work great  next to each other because they both have such different and striking looks.



No comments:

Post a Comment